Heroic Beasts and Jaraxxus videos!

Heroic Beasts and Jaraxxus videos!

Postby groktar on Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:45 am

As always, go for the high resolution download from Filefront.com. You may need Haali Media Splitter to play it.

The Northrend Beasts encounter feels extremely well tuned. It's tough, but at no point does it feel like a brick wall. Just keep looking for ways to squeeze out a little more DPS and you'll get it. I apologize for dying towards the end of the Jormungar phase; my Last Stand wore off during Molten Spew. My bad. Oh, you can also see Sibyl die because I didn't get the poison off him. Again, my bad. Figures that I had to play like crap on the kill attempt. :(

High resolution download for the cool kids
Sorry, your browser is not flash enabled. You must install Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

Lord Jaraxxus is still a loot pinata, even on heroic. It's absolutely imperative that everyone switch to volcanos and portals ASAP.

High resolution download for the cool kids
Sorry, your browser is not flash enabled. You must install Adobe Flash Player to view this content.

Youtube removed the soundtrack from this one, so it's got vent audio only. Download the high resolution one if you want music.
Tinfoil hats: keep the government out and your manly lust in
groktar
Pillowpants

Re: Heroic Beasts and Jaraxxus videos!

Postby Kaiden on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:44 pm

Nice vid's

Thanks Groktar, both tank jobs you had in that fights made really interesting video's. Not the usualy boring tank ones.
Kaiden

Postby Muirey on Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:49 am

I especially like the "This is the one we're fucking up on so lets get this next portal right!"

Man.. I turn my game sounds down to 10% but fuck 0% is way to quiet.
OH MA FACE!
Muirey

Postby groktar on Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am

My game sounds are actually still on. I opened up a second vent and put it on a different device so that I could record vent and get my voice and no game sounds.
Tinfoil hats: keep the government out and your manly lust in
groktar
Pillowpants

Postby Thoradin on Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Great videos grok . . . good music and like the vent over it . . . you're gettin' good at this . . .

Fureon : "How about we just pick up the DPS and you wont have to worry about it?"

Thoradin: "I'm doin' my best sir!!"

LoL
Thoradin
Milf

Postby Muirey on Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 am

Jaraxxas video is much better with the music. Good choice
OH MA FACE!
Muirey

Return to News and Announcements